Principal Accreditation Requirements
RECRUITING FROM THE
THRU PRIMEWORLD MANPOWER AGENCY
The PRIMEWORLD MANPOWER AGENCY (PMA) could provide workers to employers only after complying with the basic documents required by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA). These documents are necessary to accredit the principals with the POEA which are:
1. A copy of the commercial registration of the foreign principal.
2. A Service Contract / Agreement between the PMA and the employer/principal duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or its representative office in the country of employment.
3. Letter request from the employer on the list of workers they need, mentioning the salary offered and the positions open.
4. Special Power of Attorney appointing PMA as the local recruitment agent of the foreign principal.
5. Master Employment Contract, which the foreign principal wishes to use, likewise stating the compensation package and other incentives or benefits.
6. In case of Australian principals – sponsorship nomination approval from the Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs (DIMIA) of
7. In case of Saudi Arabian principals, visa certificate issued by the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in the